- 24/7 Access to the Women’s Instructional Network (WIN), an interactive community and learning portal where you can connect with other women and launch training programs
- Access to five Team Tools Courses developed by LightSpeed Learning
- Access to the Job Suite, five courses that provide you with a step by step process for coping with career transitions, including advice for keeping a clear head and getting back on track.
- Opportunity to post resume on ABWA’s Career Connection Board
- Discounted registration fees for ABWA’s Nationally Sponsored Events.
- Opportunity to participate in the KU-MBA Essentials, a twelve course curriculum created and delivered by the professorial and adjunct faculty from the Kansas University School of Business, or Park University’s Women as 21st Century Leaders courses. Both of these concentrated programs are offered during ABWA’s annual National Women’s Leadership Conference and qualify for continuing education credits.
- Subscription to ABWA’s award-winning magazine, Women In Business.
- Eligible to participate in an ABWA Chapter in your community where you can connect, learn and grow with like-minded women. Local dues for ABWA chapters are generally $50 per year.
- Discounts on business products and services including $1500 Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance in states eligible to participate.
Download a Member’s Packet to learn more:
Are you an ABWA member? Comment below and tell other what YOUR favorite membership benefit is!